Friday, July 18, 2014

Bittersweet Goodbye

Last full day in France. It is extremely bittersweet. I think we are all tired from the trip and excited to see our families, but it is hard to say goodbye to all the wonderful people, the beautiful landscape and the delicious food.

Today, we went to Annecy with the Philly team and some councilor and staff people. A group of us went paddle boating and swimming in this gorgeous lake, that according to Clair Nolan, is the one of the cleanest lakes in Europe. It was really good to have time to relax and have fun with the friends that we have made. After boating we went shopping around the town (I was very thankful to have one of the French girls with me to help me figure out what people were saying to us).

This trip has been amazing for all of us and I have seen God work in so many ways and He has taught me a lot on this trip. I am so thankful for all of the new relationships that I have made and the old relationships that have been strengthened. I have loved the time that I have spent here and all of the amazing people I have come to love in this beautiful country.

God Bless, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment