Friday, July 11, 2014

Chatting At Champfleuri

Hello Fellow Americans!

I hope the weather in the states is better than it has been here. It has been quite rainy the last few days, resulting in having to change things up a bit, but it has still been good. The trip has been amazing so far and I have met a ton of great people. It was incredible to be able to spend my birthday over here. I am not the only one either, about seven of us will spend our birthdays over here which will be fun.

Today we had a little field trip. We went out to go bowling, walk around, go to a lake and do a little shopping. I had a great time bowling with everyone, I wasn't that good but it didn't matter. After that we walked down to a lake where I got to take loads of pictures which was awesome. Then some people went swimming. When we got back to camp we had dinner and now we will have a movie night.

My highlight of camp so far has been my birthday. It was an overall great day. The worship and sermon in the morning was really inspiring. I got to talk to a lot of people that I hadn't gotten to before. At lunch I got a little "birthday cake" made out of four pudding cups with candles. Then I almost caught on fire when it fell over on me, but all was good though. That night I was also serenaded with music and a dance to One Direction. (See Jonathan's FB video) I'm so grateful to have been able to spend it over here.

The trip has been amazing so far and it scares me to think its almost over when I am having so much fun. I never want to leave. The people are great, the worship is great, the sermons are great and the mountains are great, everything is great!

Prayer Requests: Because of the weather and a few other things, some of the team members haven't been feeling well. Lucky the weather has gotten a bit better and will continue to get better. But pray that everyone will feel better and be back to full strength soon.

Until We Meet Again,
Amy Godfrey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy. We're praying for you all here. ;-) Enjoy the last week in France.

    ReplyDelete