Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hey all!

This is Max blogging from Champfleuri, France, and I STILL can't believe that I'm actually here! The camp is incredible, the views are awe inspiring, and the people here are truly amazing. I've made so many friends, between the campers, counselors, ICers, and leaders.

The food has been one of the best things, having fresh baked french bread every meal is hard to pass up, and the meals from recipes of Damien's mother have been great! Tuna casserole with potato chips might seem weird, but it tasted spectacular.

One of my favorite things to happen today and that's been happening over the whole week has been playing the "Signs" game with other ICers and french campers. The fast pace of the game and mass confusion makes it a blast to play, and it helps with being together with the french campers without dealing with some of the awkwardness when words won't work.

If there's one thing on my mind while at this camp, it's just that all of the french campers will be able to hear and feel the message of the Gospel, in whatever way they need to hear it. Whether it be through me, any one from the other American teams, or any of the speakers, that it would be heard.

Thanks for reading and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. You ate the Tuna Casserole!!!! Fantastic! Try to get the recipe and I'll make it for you :) I love it! Missing you and Hannah a lot, but it's great seeing pictures with the two of you having fun. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete